This guide provides links to databases, e-books and more that will help you find scholarly research in software engineering and computer science, as well as tips and tricks for managing your data and research effectively and efficiently. Please use the navigation tabs above to review the available information or click on the links below.
- The Research Information Cycle: Learn about the steps in the research process and how the library can help.
- Articles and Proceedings: Databases and resources to find scholarly research articles and conference proceedings.
- eBooks: Online access to books on software engineering and computer science.
- Data Management: This tab links to a data management research guide to help you plan and prepare to manage your data for reproducibility and efficiency.
- Citing Sources: Tools to help you properly cite your source, organize your research and quickly create bibliographies for research paper.