- ACS Career Services: Job Seekers
Includes classified ads from the two most recent issues of Chemical & Engineering News.
- Best Colleges Student Guide for Landing a Job
- Career Builder
- Career in Science and Engingeering:A Student Planning Guide to Grad School and Beyond (National Academy of Sciences)
- Career Services (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- International Science Jobs (Nature: International Weekly Journal of Science)
- Mellon College of Science Career and Professional Development Center (Carnegie Mellon)
- Nature Jobs
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Science Professional Network
From Science Magazine, information on grants, jobs, salaries and current issues in science aimed toward the next generation of scientists.
- True Careers
- Community of Science: Funding Opportunities Pivot (Carnegie Mellon users only)
Database to search for funding related to your research area.
- The Grants Register. Chicago: St. James Press.
ENGR&SCI REF 378.3 G764
HUNT REF 378.3 G764
MELLON REF LB2338 .G76
Most recent edition is in the Hunt Library.
Graduate Programs and Schools
- American Universities and Colleges. Washington, D.C. [etc.]: American Council on Education [etc.]
ENGR&SCI REF 378.73 A512 14TH 1992
HUNT REF-1 378.73 A512 13TH 1987
- Chemical Research Faculty: An International Directory.
Washington, DC: American Chemical Society, 1996.
MELLON REF QD40 .C4317
- Community of Science Pivot (Carnegie Mellon users only)
Find faculty members or people in industry doing research in your area of interest.
- Directory of Graduate Research. Washington, DC: American Chemical Society.
ENGR&SCI REF 016.54 A51F
MELLON OFFICE QD41 .A51
For earlier editions, check the stacks in both locations.
- Peterson's Annual Guides to Graduate Study. Princeton, N.J.: Peterson's Guides.
ENGR&SCI REF 378.73 P4813
MELLON REF L901 .P485
Most recent edition is in the Engineering & Science Library. For Peterson's Guides in non-scientific subject areas, check the Hunt Library.
- Peterson's Job Opportunities for Health and Science Majors. Princeton, N.J.: Peterson's, 1998
ENGR&SCI REF 331.1291 P485 1998