Quick Links for Carnegie Mellon
- ILLiad: Request items; track your requests; renew your loans
- EZ-Borrow: Search online & get BOOKS from PA libraries. Quick turnaround.
- Patron ID = 9-digit Carnegie Mellon ID#
- Using Other Libraries FAQ
- How to request materials FROM Carnegie Mellon
What can I get by interlibrary loan?
- Copies of articles from journals, newspapers and other publications.
- Books, microforms, theses, some dissertations.
- DIFFICULT TO GET Entire journals or newspapers, reference books, multimedia, software
- CANNOT GET Rare books
Interlibrary Loan offices are open 9 am-5 pm Monday-Friday.
Pick up and return items at library circulation desks whenever the library is open.
- Engineering & Science Library ILL, 4400 Wean Hall: 412-268-7215
- Hunt Library ILL, 3rd floor: 412-268-3030
- Mellon Institute Library, 4th floor: 412-268-3172
How do I get started?
- Request an interlibrary loan
- Check status of requests
- Edit requests
- Cancel requests
- Update contact information or delivery preferences
- Renew an interlibrary loan