Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MIT Open Documentary Lab offers an extensive list of digital storytelling resources.
A timeline of events, people, musical works, and topics for music in the 20th and 21st centuries. A student project for CMU course Music History III, taught by Dr. Alexa Woloshyn in spring 2018.
If you want to use the libraries' zine cart, email Jill Chisnell.
The zine cart includes:
- electric typewriter
- paper trimmer
- standard & long-arm staplers
- transparent tape & double-sided tape
- glue sticks
- a variety of washi tape
- 8 1/2 x 11 and 11x17 paper (white, color variety)
- 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock (white, color variety)
- patterned scrapbook paper
- sharpies (black, multi-colors)
- pencils & pens
- rubber stamps and ink pads
- an assortment of vintage ephemera
- books on zine making
- and probably more!