- Consult our OER guide to find sources, initial planning, workshops, etc.
- Find a librarian to discuss and target specific learning objectives when searching for materials, to formulate search strategies for sources, locate library resources that support their learning objectives or identify gaps, and get basic copyright guidance.
An instructor who wants to adopt or create OERs within his/her course should:
- Contact the OER specialist and/or a relevant liaison librarian to assist with planning.
- Explore assistance available from The Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence & Innovation (or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org) or The Simon Initiative
- Explore our the Create page of our OER guide.