- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Institute of Physics
- Chemistry Newsgroups
- Green Chemistry Institute
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Student Chemical Society Network
- U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
The Global Communication Center (GCC) is a tutoring resource supporting students' efforts to improve their written, oral, and visual communication skills. The GCC supports any student, at any level, in any discipline, at any stage of the composing process. The GCC offers free one-on-one tutoring for academic communication projects on the first floor of the Hunt Library.
Citation Tools helps to organize , manage and format citations for your research. Carnegie Mellon University Libraries recommends and supports EndNote, Mendeley and Zotero
EndNote Online is a commercial reference management software package, used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles. The online version is free to Carnegie Mellon faculty, students and staff compliments of Thomas Reuter's Web of Science.
Mendeley a free desktop and web program for managing and sharing research papers, discovering research data and collaborating online.
Zotero a free tool that collects, manages, and cites research sources.
To learn more go to the Citation Management Support guide
Other Managemet Tools
Readcube a free desktop and browser-based program for managing, annotating, and accessing academic research articles.
RefWorks an online research management, writing and collaboration tool.