Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Journal Citation Reports
Journal Citation Reports (JCR) won't reveal anything about your research per se, but lets you evaluate and compare journals using citation data drawn from approximately 12,000 scholarly and technical journals and conference proceedings from more than 3,300 publishers in over 60 countries/territories. Journal Citation Reports is the only source of citation data on journals, and includes virtually all specialties in the areas of science, technology, and social sciences.
JCR can help you:
- Focus on desired subject categories, enabling you to review journal titles and key performance indicators in the category
- Compare multiple journals based on a chosen indicator
- Evaluate the performance of journals in which you or your organization has published research
- Recognize trending journals in key research categories
- Identify the ideal journal in which to publish your forthcoming research
Journal Citation Reports This link opens in a new window
Size, citation count and impact factor for scholarly journals in science and social science.