Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Executing Your Research Plan
Begin using the databases and other resources from your research strategy.
- write down which databases you used and the search strategy
- read the titles and abstracts of articles to find those that best suit your paper topic and thesis statement
- when available, use the subject heading links of relevant materials to execute other searches
- when available, use the button to find the full text of materials
- Use ILLiad and/or EZBorrow to obtain materials that aren't in the CMU Libraries