The Libraries subscribe to a variety of journals and databases pertinent to LGBTQ issues.
If you have a resource in mind, you can check to see if the Libraries have it by:
The second option allows you to limit your search to year of publication, full-text, etc.
Instructions about connecting from off-campus can be found here.
· "Black (W)holes and Geometry: The Politics of Black Women’s Bodies". 1994. Hammonds, E., differences: A Journal of Feminist Cultural Studies vol. 6 nos. 2-3.
· "Gay Content in Newspaper Comics". 2012. J. P. Dennis,The Journal of American Culture vol. 35 no. 4.
· "Not Yet Queer Enough: The Lessons of Queer Theory for the Sociology of Gender and Sexuality". 2005. S. Valocchi, Gender & Society vol. 19 no. 6.
· "Punks, Bulldaggers, and Welfare Queens: The Radical Potential of Queer Politics?". 1997. C. J. Cohen,GLQ: A Journal of Lesbian and Gay Studies vol. 3 no. 4.
· "Speaking Like a Queen in RuPaul’s Drag Race: Towards a Speech Code of American Drag Queens". 2014. N. Simmons,Sexuality & Culture vol. 18 no. 3.
Gay and Lesbian Issues and Psychology Review (ProQuest)
Gay and Lesbian Law Journal (Hein)
Gay community news (Boston, Mass.) (ProQuest)
Journal of Lesbian Studies (Taylor & Francis)
Lesbian Review of Books (ProQuest)
Lesbians on the Loose (ProQuest)
LGBT Health (Mary Ann Liebert)
Transgender Studies Quarterly (Duke University)
Transgender Tapestry (ProQuest)