Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Collections of General Works
In general, you will need to search CAMEO for books on that topic (see Books). Here are some titles to get you started (Tip: be sure to look at the full record for additional clues to search term):
- Cates, Jo A. Journalism: a guide to the reference literature (Hunt Library - Call Number Z6940 .C38 2004)
- Gastel, Barbara. Health writer's handbook (Hunt Library - Call Number R119 .G376 2005)
- Glasman-Deal, Hilary. Science research writing for non-native speakers of English (Mellon Institute Library - Call Number PE1475 .G57 2010)
- Gurak, Laura J. The technical communication handbook (Hunt Library - Call Number T10.5 .G845 2009)
- McMurrey, David A. A writer's handbook for engineers. (Engineering & Science Library - Call Number T11 .M3685 2008)
- Spilka, Rachel. Digital litearcy for technical communication: 21st century theor and practice (Hunt Library - Call Number T10.5 .D55 2010)
- Woolever, Kristin R. Writing for the technical profession (Hunt Library - Call Number PE1475 .W66 2008).
addition, many of these works are indexed in online collections and are often available in full-text. They are good for those who wish to explore resources or for
finding additional information sources: