Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Purpose of Website
- Is there an "About" section which can define purpose of page, organization producing page, etc?
- Does it try to persuade the reader or give an opinion?
- Is it clear who author is?
- Are author credentials or affiliations listed?
- Is contact information provided?
- URL can provide clues (.edu, .org, .gov)
- Does it look professional?
- Correct grammar
- Correct spelling
- Citations, if any, in proper format
- Links work
- Is it well documented
- are statistics, etc. documented with footnotes?
- Is there a bibliopraphy?