Intrigue! (Research is rarely ever well-achieved in a straight line)
Explore diverse resources to make the strongest case for your production paper.
- Critical monographs
- Historical monographs
- Articles and reviews in journals and newspapers
- Audio and/or visual resources
- Special Collections...
Start with critical monographs dedicated to a play, musical or practitioner
Not sure what production you want to research?
Search all pertinent journal databases for reviews and articles
Log your research strategies when searching databases to minimize search replication
- library catalogs (such as Cameo)
- article databases such (such as International Theatre of Bibliography and Dance)
- search engines (such as Google)
- Identify the source and analyze content for authority, objectivity, accuracy, currency, and breadth.