Use the following resources to find advanced company financials (balance sheet, income statement, etc.) for publicly traded companies.
Also consider looking at analyst reports on your company of interest to find potential strategy and other pieces of inside information. These can be found in the Mergent Online database outlined below.
1. After account creation and login, search for company of interest at the top.
2. For financials: select "Income Statement" on the left under "Financials."
3. For ratios: select "Ratios" on the left under "Financials."
4. For segments: select "Segments" on the left under "Financials." (this data will depend on company structure).
5. For executives info: select "Professionals" on the left under "People." Then select the person of interest for more info.
6. Most info can be downloaded. Use the Excel or Word icons to do this.
1. After connecting to the resource, search for the company of interest in the blue box.
2. For financials: select the "Company Financials" tab and change the drop-down to "Income Statement."
3. For ratios: select the "Company Financials" tab and then the "Ratios" sub-tab.
4. For segments: select the "Company Details" tab and then the "Business Segments" sub-tab.
5. For executives info: select the "Executives" tab and then select the executive of interest.
6. For analyst reports: select the "Company Reports" tab and then the "Broker Research Reports" sub-tab.
7. Most info can be downloaded. Select the download option(s) icon within each section.