Skip to Main Content

18-701/18-702: Technical Writing for Engineers: Interlibrary Loan

Interlibrary Loan


You can borrow items from other libraries if CMU Libraries does not have what you're looking for. ILLiad is our Interlibrary Loan system.  Simply go to this link, fill out a registration form if its your first time using the system and then click on a New Request link in the left hand column.

Finding Full-Text Articles

Use the Get it @ CMU links wherever you see them!

If you have citations for specific articles, check the Journal Search to see if we subscribe to the journal that contains the article. If the CMU library collection doesn't have what you're looking for, you can request an article scan via Interlibrary Loan.

Consider me, Matt Marsteller, to be your primary point of contact.  If I am unavailable, the other engineering and science librarians in the Sorrells and Mellon Institute Libraries can be reached via e-mail at  Alternative, see the University Libraries main "Ask Us" page at: